Web Browsing Tips and Tricks:
Use middle mouse button:
Some times we want to open a link but don't want to move from current page, in this case simply click with middle mouse button and then link will be open in new tab.
No need of right click on link and clicking "Open link in new tab".
And if you don't have a middle mouse button then hit left mouse click along with pressing Ctrl button.
Ctrl+Left mouse click.
Use Tab Key: When you switch from on tab to another then you can use your Keyboard in much efficient way.
- Hit Ctrl+Tab it will switch to next tab.
- Ctrl+Shift+Tab it will switch in backward direction.
- hit this combination Ctrl+Shift+T
- hit this combination Ctrl+T
- hit this combination Ctrl+W
then use Private browsing Feature.
- In Google Chrome Hit Ctrl+Shift+N
- In Mozilla Firefox Hit Ctrl+Shift+P
- In Internet Explorer Hit Ctrl+Shift+P
- Hit Ctrl+F and Enter what you want to search in opened page and hit Enter.